Zoom in and click to the right of the Great Hall doors. There is a figure there, Professor McGonagall. Click on her to unlock her exclusive content.
Galleons: one on the 3rd step up from the bottom
The left door swings open if you click on it.
The following are list of questions from the Sorting Ceremony at Pottermore. In order to be sorted, you’ll be taking a quiz, kind of like a personality quiz with no right or wrong answer. Your answers will be the basis for which house you’ll end up with: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
The questions you are given have a sort of randomness. Here are a list of known Sorting Hat question:
- cure, records, book
- cure, book, records
- records, cure, book
- records, book, cure
- book, cure, records
- book, records, cure
- A crackling log fire
- The sea
- Fresh parchment
- Being ignored
- The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.
- The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
- The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.
- The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off fumes that make you see strange visions.
- The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking.
- The gleaming jet black box with a silver lock and key, marked with a mysterious rune that you know to be the mark of Merlin.
- The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within.
- The small pewter box, unassuming and plain, with a scratched message upon it that reads ‘I open only for the worthy.’
- Ask what makes them think so?
- Agree, and ask whether they’d like a free sample of a jinx?
- Agree, and walk away, leaving them to wonder whether you are bluffing?
- Tell them that you are worried about their mental health, and offer to call a doctor.
- Lie and say you don’t know (but hope that somebody else tells Professor Flitwick the truth).
- Tell Professor Flitwick that he ought to ask your classmate (and resolve to tell your classmate that if he doesn’t tell the truth, you will).
- Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is prepared to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out. Also, as you are both in the same house, any points he loses will be regained by you, for coming first in his place.
- You would not wait to be asked to tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If you knew that somebody was using a forbidden quill, you would tell the teacher before the exam started.
- Everything magic
- Flying brooms
- Hexes and curses
- Magical creatures
- Exploring the castle
- The Wise
- The Good
- The Great
- The Bold
- Through the forest
- To the castle
- On the beach