Christmas was coming. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow…
The Mirror of Erised
As is to be expected in a library, you can collect many Pottermore Books in this scene. If you number the shelves 1-4, left to right, then:
On the second shelf (you will need to zoom in):
1) A Study of Recent Developments in Wizardry – on a middle shelf, you’ll see it sticking out
2) Important Modern Magical Discoveries – on a lower shelf in a darker area
On the third shelf (zoom in):
1) Notable Magical Names of Our Time – on a lower shelf to the right, near the aisle sign
2) Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century – 2 shelves above the aisle sign
On the fourth shelf (zoom in)
Chocolate Frog Cards: Merlin — it will be on a lower shelf, near the aisle sign, and glows a bit when you get near.
Pottermore Books: Curses and Counter-Curses — on the bench in front of you: – This spell book contains more powerful charms for you to cast in Wizard’s Duel – giving you a better chance of earning points to help your house win the House Cup.
Galleons: one in front of you on the edge of the table
1) infusion of wormwood — click on the green bottle behind the galleon
2) mistletoe berries — click to the right of the Christmas tree with bubbles
Objects to Collect: Click on the wizard craker to the left of Harry to explode and collect a wizard chess set.
If you click on the blue pouch 2 mice will pop out.
If you wait long enough, the purple balloon will release and float to the ceiling.
Click around the upper right part of the mirror to unlock the exclusive content The Mirror of Erised.
Galleons: one on the right side of Harry
It was only when he was back in bed that it struck Harry that Dumbledore might not have been quite truthful.
End Chapter 12